Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bleh!

So this whole entire week I've had the flu. All day, everyday, I felt totally BLEH! Worst week in Utah by far....but I'm a happy camper now :) I'm feeling heaps better, and I think I might actually take a shower today (sorry if that's tmi...but eh it's MY blog) Anywho, other than being a total sickly, gross-o, I spent tons of time slumming it in my room, watching Netflix and cuddling with my bug (: [Who, might I add, has an impeccable, strong, healthy immune system...unlike mine] And he didn't eeeven get sick! Thank goodness, because he was my connection to the outside world...haha he definitely spoiled me! Red Gatorade each day, saimini whenever I wanted it, and ice-chips. Ice chips are definitely my least favorite things now. I basically kicked it in big tees and bummed all week..but if you know me, that's hard! I hate having nothing to do! Drew kept telling me Heavenly Father is obviously trying to teach me patience...pffffft..obviously he's right yet again! Eh, at least I was inside this week, while it was super yucky outside ;) That's a plus..and gosh, I'm not going to watch Netflix for at least a couple more weeks...Nonetheless, I'm so grateful I have an amazing teddy-bear of a boyfriend who took care of me, made late night runs to Rite-Aide and Instacares with me! Love you Bug (:

*this was taken two days ago...near the end of my 
gooberness.

No comments:

Post a Comment