Friday, September 16, 2011

clothes, clothes, and more clothes

Hmm..I really wish that I was loaded. Like rolling in the dough. Like drop a grand on a pair of shoes rich. But I'm not...so I guess I should start figuring out somethings in my life to make money && save money. Saving is my biggest problem :) I just loving having money. IDK why..I just like having that security to be able to get outta a jam real quick, or just when I get sick of eating Top Ramen and PB&J everyday, to walk to Smith's and buy some decent, delicious food(: I know, I know, I shouldn't be complaining because Ramen is legit one of my favorite things lol. Drew and I make saimini allll the time! BUT..I also like to eat fresh greens :) Sooo healthy I KNOW! But okay, back to my main idea. I think I'm going to start shopping more often at thrift stores! Not like the smelly, grandmotherly ones (I'm not thaaaat desperate YET)...but like D.I., Savers, Ross, cheaper stores ;) and I'm going to try to have a garage sale! Or at least sell some of my nicer stuff on like eBay, or something..IDK, you know when you just feel like you wear the same outfits allllll the time?! Well, I'm almost at my breaking point. I've had some of the same clothes since my sophomore year..OF HIGH SCHOOL! That's like what...five years ago?!?! Exactly. I need a fresh start. I've begun a new chapter in my life, so why shouldn't my clothes start a new one too :) 
So anyyyyways, back to my first thing I wanted to get done. Does anyone have any realllllly owesome blogs, or sites of recreating your clothes? Like DIY stuff? :) If ya'll could help me out it'd be MUCH appreciated <3 
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment