Thursday, September 15, 2011

ring finger..

Hmmm...so I feel like tons and tons and tons of my friends are getting married. Even the ones who've been dating the guy for like two months are gettin hitched. Why do you ask am I thinking bout this? Because bf and I know we wanna someday have our own lil ohana :). We just don't know for sure when...but hopefully he'll surprise me by the end of this year. I know, I know, I should just live in the moment and not worry bout lil things like an engagement ring, because I know someday I'll get one, but IDK still...what girl doesn't like a lil bling on her fingahhh?! :D Lol. Welp, I think I need to go to bed before I start looking up all this wedding stuff on Pinterest...which will be another post tomorrow (because I'm also obsessed with www.pinterest.com) goodnight lovelies :) I need some beauty sleep, because after today, I feel like I've been hanging out in a treehouse built up in some OOOOGLY TREE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment