Thursday, September 15, 2011

FOOD.

Hmm..well tonight I sat and watched wayyyy too many shows on Food Network. I mean don't get me wrong, I love watching it just as much as the next person; however...I tend to go overboard on the whole "moderation in all things" area. I started to DVR every episode of Iron Chef America, Giada's Weekend Getaway..and don't eeeven get me started on my love affair with Chopped. (If you haven't seen Chopped please do:). Anyways, I just became obsessed with the idea of cooking. Tonight, I decided I wanted to become a chef...I know completely ridiculous because I AM A TERRIBLE COOK. I'm sorry for my future husband Drew...I really don't know if he know's how bad I am. I feel like I need to do another blog just about something like that Julia and Julie movie or something...except it'd be "Cooking For Dummies" =/ Ugh, enough downer debbie. I know I'll get better someday, but I guess I'll just have to keep up with my Food Network obsession..maybe there's a support group or something. I mean really...I have a serious dilemma.

2 comments:

  1. I FREAKIN LOVE CHOPPED!! What a great channel....

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! I thought I was seriously thee only person to LOVE Chopped :)

    ReplyDelete